For cowards who hide behind clown's faces. *PALC

Moderators: Andy, DeMange Tout, Les

#243997 by Mr Muggins
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 pm
No. But it did involve the Italian waiter doing a very credible impersonation of a horse to clarify what I had ordered.

Beware the Pizza Carne

Share On:

#244001 by Occasional Fan
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm
Mr Muggins wrote:No. But it did involve the Italian waiter doing a very credible impersonation of a horse to clarify what I had ordered.

Did he stand impassively whilst Barney crawled beneath his belly?
#244005 by Cott Tiger
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:41 pm
Heddis wrote:Horse meat. What is the problem. I've had it as steak and on barbeque. It is the best meat out there. Having it sold as ox meat is lucky since the prize is much higher for horse beef. Brits are weird.

If I order an arse, eyelid and knuckle burger, I expect it to be the arse, eyelid and knuckle of a cow not a horse.

Next, we'll be told that the huge rotating piece of meat our delicious doner kebabs are carved from is not actually elephant leg. Where is this all going to end?
#244010 by Heddis
Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:09 pm
Yup, that raises another thing. Arse, well, not tried that but I use the guts when I make sausage and ox tails are ace. I eat eye lids from sheep, and used to eat marrow from the knuckles. Elephant is on the list of things to be tried.
#244031 by Pressburger
Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:32 pm
Pig cheeks. Tasty fuckers.
#244046 by Cott Tiger
Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:38 am
Heddis wrote:Yup, that raises another thing. Arse, well, not tried that but I use the guts when I make sausage and ox tails are ace. I eat eye lids from sheep, and used to eat marrow from the knuckles. Elephant is on the list of things to be tried.

I can't work you 'Wegians out. Either you are culinary geniuses making expert use of the bovine cadaver or you are a set of pogs that eat literally anything.