For cowards who hide behind clown's faces. *PALC

Moderators: Andy, DeMange Tout, Les

#196091 by Dr Buck
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm
1) That wrinkly face, with all its folded flaps of skin.

2) The way he always uffs about being a bachelor, and he's a sucker for a beautiful woman, uff uff. I remember seeing him on Masterchef talking about the meals he cooks when he's "entertaining the ladies". Prick. Anyone can get laid, Nick. Fucking anyone. Even me, and I can't even boil an egg.

3) "I design my own suits uff uff...", even though they all look like they could be sold off the peg. I find this to be a bit like saying "I designed my own car" because you went to the showroom and asked if they had any in blue.

Share On:

#196094 by Clint Naysmith
Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:25 pm
He has no discernable talent whatsoever beyond reading out his autocue, yet has ascended through shite DIY shows to prime time TV host. The other day I caught a minute of a new DIY show he now hosts - he was prancing around looking concerned and pushing people around like he was Richard Rogers or summat.

He's a cunt.
#196105 by Officer Crabtree
Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm
Dr Buck wrote:Are you another one of these London media types?

Fucking hell, AN is turning into Ella Street.

I think it's more likely that they share a dealer.
#196160 by batfink
Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 am
The 'designer' stubble. It's not 1984 and he's not Don Johnson. Either shave or grow a beard, cunt.

Has Nick Knowles hosted a National Lottery show? I'm sure he has. Judging by the gadgee I saw on there the other night, it's clear you have to be a special kind of cunt to get that gig.

DIY SOS. Skanky designers, cack handed iliterate workmen, cuntlike presenter and a script that veers towards the 'human' element. "Since losing his hair, life has been difficult for _____ [insert name of Rampton]. This badly thought out and poorly executed makeover of his box room will make a real difference". Utter shit. If the BBC had any sense they'd take funding away from this type of nonsense and give Mark E. Smith a daily show on 6Music.
#196168 by Dr Buck
Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 pm
batfink wrote:The 'designer' stubble. It's not 1984 and he's not Don Johnson. Either shave or grow a beard, cunt.

I'm definitely not sticking up for Knowles, but I feel I must disagree with this statement, for reasons which may or may not be obvious.
#196193 by Eidur Tiger
Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:29 pm
jonnythetiger wrote:I have no idea who Nick Knowles is. Srsly - Who?

I also have no idea who he is. Sounds like we're better off that way, Jonny.
#196196 by jonnythetiger
Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm
batfink wrote:If the BBC had any sense they'd take funding away from this type of nonsense and give Mark E. Smith a daily show on 6Music.

No need to give him is own show, just let him in the studio whilst someone else is on air to fiddle with the knobs on the desk, sware and occasionally start a fight with the presenter.
#196278 by jonnythetiger
Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 pm
Davina McCall. Now there's a talentless cunt. I watched 10 mins of big brother earlier and remembered why I hate it so much. She really has all the charm and charisma of a breeze block.
#196282 by jonnythetiger
Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm
Mr Muggins wrote:I'd definitely bum her though. If she'd shut up for 5 mins...

I'd fuck almost anything. . . but i'd rather have a wank than scuttle that. Srsly.