Talk about the mighty Tigers

Moderators: Andy, DeMange Tout, Les

#282176 by Haltemprice Tiger
Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:05 pm
Snaggletooth wrote:Revisions to the Membership scheme. Closure of the West Upper, other fuckwitted provisions remain the same. Merger of zones 3 & 4 (slight reductions in 4, significant increase in 3). Prices in 1&2 unchanged but zone 1 enlarged.

http://m.hulldailymail.co.uk/hull-city- ... story.html

Although Zone 1 has become enlarged, some areas that are Zone 1 this season will be in Zone 2 next season resulting in an increase of £6 per month for those affected.

Share On:

#282178 by Officer Crabtree
Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:50 pm
If we go down, I can see us getting four-figure attendances for some games next season. I'm in my usual position of wanting the best for Hull City but the worst for the Allams. I want the club to remain successful and prosperous, but I want the Allams to have an unsellable 'asset' on their hands, costing them money hand over fist, with every passing week plundering Ehab's inheritance before his very eyes.
#282179 by amberbadger
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:01 pm
Officer Crabtree wrote: I want the Allams to have an unsellable 'asset' on their hands

Really? Surely it's better to be sellable then we may see the back of them quicker.
#282181 by Andy
Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:59 am
At least the spelling was good.
#282182 by Cayman Tiger
Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm
amberbadger wrote:
Officer Crabtree wrote: I want the Allams to have an unsellable 'asset' on their hands

Really? Surely it's better to be sellable then we may see the back of them quicker.

Selective quoting means you miss the whole point Occifer is making. A successful City with a fucked Enob. Other than getting rid of them, which can't come soon enough, that scenario would be very nice, highly unlikely but very nice.
#282705 by Haltemprice Tiger
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm
I received my membership card for the new season today.

According to the letter accompanying the card, City's first home game is against Burton Albion on 12th September!

Fucking useless clowns.
#282779 by Jimmy Weekly
Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:41 am
According to the HDM, the Premier League has found City in breach of its rules on concessions and apparently City have agreed to amend the scheme should the club ever be in the Premier League again. But not now, because the EFL and City couldn't care less about concessions and the negative effect of the membership scheme on people wanting to go to football with their kids.
In other news, the Independent Football Ombudsman has ripped into City for failing to cooperate within an enquiry after someone complained that various membership benefits that were promised did not materialise. City's reported response is as illiterate as usual. “This supporter has also enquired about purchasing further Memberships which we see as a sign of his content with the scheme.”
#282780 by Haltemprice Tiger
Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:07 pm
Jimmy Weekly wrote:According to the HDM, the Premier League has found City in breach of its rules on concessions and apparently City have agreed to amend the scheme should the club ever be in the Premier League again. But not now, because the EFL and City couldn't care less about concessions and the negative effect of the membership scheme on people wanting to go to football with their kids.

Not ever - I cannot envisage a situation where the club will ever be in the Premier League again - at least not while the Allamtwats are still at the helm.

What a sorry state of a club we now are.
#282781 by Elmer Fud
Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:08 pm
Haltemprice Tiger wrote:
Jimmy Weekly wrote:What a sorry state of a club we now are.

Hi, It is that...My old mucker can no longer take his grandkid because his partners are as poor as church mice, so he's defected to the eggchasers. Another one lost to City.

Not every twat in Hull is well off, don't the dynamic duo know this.. Of course they do , but don't give a shit...

As for the premier league. It will be another 104 years before we're back in that league.
#282966 by Jimmy Weekly
Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 pm
Just been reading the latest proposals for ticketing to come out of City’s appalling commercial department.

Concessions are good. But the aggressive stuff about checking membership cards is so over the top. Paragraph after paragraph going on in great detail about how:

“We will be empowering stewards to do regular on the spot checks on the stadium grounds including: before entry, at the gates, in the stadium, whilst you are seated, and as you are leaving- in short, anywhere at any time in the stadium.”

And then lots more stuff detailing step by step the punishments to be meted out to anyone contravening the regulations.

Do they have any sense of how that sounds to their ‘customers’? The whole proposal on the club website is an aggressive rant about ticket fraud. This is how they engage with their customers. Unbelievable. City really do employ people who have no idea about how to run a business. Perhap because the club is owned by someone who has no idea how to run a business.

I can understand checking tickets/cards on the way in, but I would object strongly to stewards operating random checks at anytime anywhere in the stadium.

And no, this is not because I engage in 'ticket fraud'. I don't. I pay my money and I just want to watch football without being subject to random card checks anytime anywhere.
#282967 by what
Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:55 am
Jimmy Weekly wrote:Just been reading the latest proposals for ticketing to come out of City’s appalling commercial department.

Concessions are good. But the aggressive stuff about checking membership cards is so over the top. Paragraph after paragraph going on in great detail about how:

“We will be empowering stewards to do regular on the spot checks on the stadium grounds including: before entry, at the gates, in the stadium, whilst you are seated, and as you are leaving- in short, anywhere at any time in the stadium.”

And then lots more stuff detailing step by step the punishments to be meted out to anyone contravening the regulations.

Do they have any sense of how that sounds to their ‘customers’? The whole proposal on the club website is an aggressive rant about ticket fraud. This is how they engage with their customers. Unbelievable. City really do employ people who have no idea about how to run a business. Perhap because the club is owned by someone who has no idea how to run a business.

I can understand checking tickets/cards on the way in, but I would object strongly to stewards operating random checks at anytime anywhere in the stadium.

And no, this is not because I engage in 'ticket fraud'. I don't. I pay my money and I just want to watch football without being subject to random card checks anytime anywhere.
It's what the SS used to do. The next step is moving fans to the Warsaw ghetto.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
#282968 by Haltemprice Tiger
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:29 am
Jimmy Weekly wrote:Just been reading the latest proposals for ticketing to come out of City’s appalling commercial department.

If these proposals go ahead, there will be no more than 8,000 in the ground for home games next season. £45 per month to watch lower level Championship or League 1 football is a fucking joke. Once again the Allams have not got their way with the vote (I notice they have announced that only 18% of those eligible voted, but have not actually announced the voting figures), so are now effectively blackmailing the fans into accepting the original proposals. If the Allams treated their customers of Allam Marine in the same way they treat Hull City's customers, it would have gone bankrupt years ago. The fans have to continue the fight and not give up - just because they have reintroduced the use of the proper club name does not mean that they will not continue to treat the fans with utter contempt.
The protests against the owners must continue, starting with tomorrow's televised clash against Villa and must not stop until these vile individuals have gone from our club once and for all.
#282969 by Bill Baxter
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 am
I've no problem with checks as long as they are not over the top.
All it takes is for 1 steward to walk between half a dozen turnstiles & randomly check supporters tickets as they queue.
If supporters knew this was operating then they would soon become wary of paying for concessions they are not entitled to.

What concerns me more though is the photo i.d. mallarkey.
Not a problem for season ticket holders but those who attend on a ad-hoc basis are not going to be arsed getting i.d. cards or paying even more if they don't get one.

As Halty mentioned, gates are going to suffer even more (although Ehab will still tell us there's 20,000 in the ground) and the biggest protests of all will be the thousands upon thousands of empty seats in the stadium next season.

Funny how every other club in the country can manage without all this nonsense.
Best run club in the country my fucking arse!
#282971 by Jimmy Weekly
Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:24 pm
I've no problem with checks on the way in, Bill. That's normal. It's the "we will carry out checks anytime anywhere" once we are in the stadium that is extraordinary. If I pay to watch a match I want to be treated like a paying customer, not a potential fraudster.
#282972 by lincolnshire_tiger
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:45 pm
" With this in mind, due to a low vote count (18% of overall voter pool), we’ve decided to present an alternative model for eligible supporters to vote on.
We think you will agree that, to consider a vote a ‘majority vote’, it needs to be more than a fifth of people voting overall"

Absolutely agree with Ehab on this point.

By the way - can anybody remind me of the number (and more importantly the percentage of eligible voters) who voted and the numbers who supported the Allams in their ballot for the name change? the one where they presented the results to the Premier League as an "overwhelming" vote of support for them in their attempt to rename th club !
#282974 by Tiger2000
Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:16 am
lincolnshire_tiger wrote:...By the way - can anybody remind me of the number (and more importantly the percentage of eligible voters) who voted and the numbers who supported the Allams in their ballot for the name change? the one where they presented the results to the Premier League as an "overwhelming" vote of support for them in their attempt to rename th club !

BBC News - 7th April 2014

A total of 2,565 of those eligible voted for the change, to 2,517 against.

Of the club's 15,033 season card holders, 5,874 responded, with 792 voting they were "not too concerned and will continue to support the club either way".

So a turnout of 39% in 2014

That 39% of course inclusdes the Corporate Box owners who got 10 votes each

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26921004
#282975 by Gramps
Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:07 pm
We only have the Allams word that only 18% voted, and no word off how that 18% voted.
I suspect those that voted went against what the Allams wanted.