Here’s the latest podcast, five days after we had to cancel the previous one thanks to a knackered clutch on a car less than three years old.
We eventually get to talk about:-
* The win over Sheffield United, and the protests
* The freezing draw with Barnsley
* David Meyler announcing his own exit
* The latest consultation between club and fans
* Three games from 07/08 as City enter the top six
It’s here. Quite long, but at 50 minutes considering all we have to discuss, we’re sure you’ll agree we’ve self-edited most competently. No, really.