The podcast is happy again!
Amazing what a win can do. Plus the opportunity to pretend to be confident about an FA Cup shock at Stamford Bridge, and more open goals left for us by the idiocy and petulance of Ehab Allam.
To wit, we’ll discuss:
* The win, clean sheet and general brilliance at the City Ground
* Being inconvenient to Chelsea
* Ehab Allam cancelling the supporters meeting, then moaning to the media
* The definition of “threats”
* Matty Fryatt’s retirement
* Draws with Norwich and Colchester a decade ago
It’s right here…